• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100dollarman's 1st bobbed M35a3!

100dollarman

Started this one on Monday-

Its our 1st A3 bobber- It will get front springs in the rear, shortened deuce bed, full tan paint inside and out, 100dollarman wheels with 99-100% tread 14.00-20 Goodyear AT 2A tires. (I sold the 100$man wheels and 46" MVTs shown)

Here are a few progress pics--

:grd:

Attachments

mikew

Looks great!

How about an M105A3 bed? The way that the lights are mounted on the bed would look very similar to the M35A3's front.

I think the wheel wells are different on the M105A3, so I'm not sure about clearance, have you every used one for a bobbed bed?

jollyroger

His Bikini model is Hawt. I'm just sayin'. That's what happens when you are a cool guy like Mark.

Mark get's some super clean trucks in his yard. This A-3 will be interesting to see. Any thoughts on prices yet or is it too early to tell?

I have a friend that is interested in a bobbed deuce but he wants power steer and auto tranny. Vowallla. A-3 time from Hundy.:lol:

jollyroger

I'm sorry......did you say something? All I could read was bllllaaaahhh Blllaaaahhh Price something blllahhh blllahhh because there was a picture of a very attractive lady in your post.

Oh my bad......After trying to reread the post several times and finally having the disciplin to cover the picture momentarily with my hand I could read what you wrote. Thanks. For everything.rofl

I will pass the prices on.

100dollarman

I'm sorry......did you say something? All I could read was bllllaaaahhh Blllaaaahhh Price something blllahhh blllahhh because there was a picture of a very attractive lady in your post.

Oh my bad......After trying to reread the post several times and finally having the disciplin to cover the picture momentarily with my hand I could read what you wrote. Thanks. For everything.rofl

I will pass the prices on.
LOL! JR has had a few cups of coffee this morn???? LOL:driver:

gunboy1656

I think it should be a requirement that for every pic you post, you have to post 2 of her. :razz::razz:

Nice looking truck, even better looking woman.

Can' wait to see it done, and I am not a fan of the A3's. :driver:

jollyroger

No coffee. I'm not a big fan. I had to get up early today so's I could get my farm chores done. I gotta drink 32 oz.s of water between 1000 hrs. and 1030 hrs. for a liver untrasound test at 1130 hrs. Oh yeah. And I am not allowed to relieve myself till after the test. The nurse told me all of this and I said good luck with me being able to do that. I'm gonna give it a go as I don't want to have to go back to do it all again.

But enough about me. Have you guys ever done the air assist steering on a deuce? I know the A-3 has power steering but how available is it to put on an A-2?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Michelle is H O T !

This A3 is sold-- here is how the prices break down-

trk $10k
paint $1000
tires $1200
wheel $1300
bob job $2500
So your bob jobs for $2500 include cutting down a stock bed and using front springs vice a M105 trailer frame?

Or was that a one time volume discount for the A3?

See you at Dirtbag.................................

100dollarman

No coffee. I'm not a big fan. I had to get up early today so's I could get my farm chores done. I gotta drink 32 oz.s of water between 1000 hrs. and 1030 hrs. for a liver untrasound test at 1130 hrs. Oh yeah. And I am not allowed to relieve myself till after the test. The nurse told me all of this and I said good luck with me being able to do that. I'm gonna give it a go as I don't want to have to go back to do it all again.

But enough about me. Have you guys ever done the air assist steering on a deuce? I know the A-3 has power steering but how available is it to put on an A-2?
I hope all goes well with the test--

We havent installed a air assist kit- but I know they are out there, and it can be done.

So your bob jobs for $2500 include cutting down a stock bed and using front springs vice a M105 trailer frame?

Or was that a one time volume discount for the A3?

See you at Dirtbag.................................

$2500 is the price--- I dont always have an extra set of front springs available-- I actually prefer the trailer frame method-- but this A3 has some 'air stuff' in the way--- the front springs clear better, and I had an extra set.

But..... I have been warning my customers-- I plan to raise the 'bob job' price to $3000 at the end os OCT-- SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW for the current price!!!!

:driver:

maynard83

Dangit Hundy! I'm a MV enthusiast, not a ............. whoa! I forgot what I was going to say. Your last post with that picture distracted me. Please stop! No wait, don't stop, I mean, good God man! Ahem, what were you saying about a Bobbed Deuce?
8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks