• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100dollarman's 1st bobbed M35a3!

jollyroger

I'm sure the test will be fine. My doc is pretty thorough so she saw a slightly elevated level in blood tests and just wants to be sure.

I just know my buddie will ask the air assist question or A-3 power steering onto an A-2 and I wanted to have an educated response. I figured you might have been down that road as you have been there done that on most everything.

Thanks Mark.

AceHigh

Have you guys ever done the air assist steering on a deuce? I know the A-3 has power steering but how available is it to put on an A-2?
Jolly, it is just the Air O Matic kit that is common out there for the A2, along with a 2" smaller steering wheel.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thx, Phil-

It will be done in about a week-week n 1/2, and I am delivering it to Lake Elsinore--- so it wont be at Dirtbag- but I hope to get something else together by then!
Elsinore? My neighbor is getting that? ****.

100dollarman

Not done yet....but she's gettin' there!

It'll start looking like a bobber soon--

I have the 100dollarman wheels with 14.00 GYs done. Got all the suspension done. Got the driveshaft lengthened (install Wed). Got the bed ready to cut to length tomorrow. Changed the dr door out (latch didnt work on old one)

Need to cut/weld/install the bed, then Tan paint in/out, then install whls/tires----- then deliver!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not done yet....but she's gettin' there!

It'll start looking like a bobber soon--

I have the 100dollarman wheels with 14.00 GYs done. Got all the suspension done. Got the driveshaft lengthened (install Wed). Got the bed ready to cut to length tomorrow. Changed the dr door out (latch didnt work on old one)

Need to cut/weld/install the bed, then Tan paint in/out, then install whls/tires----- then deliver!!!
YEEEEERRRRRR... makin' me wanna' go-bad and git' one O' these darn things... :twisted:

Been checking out these bobbed deuces for some time now and they DO have a real nice-lookin' stance. (like a healthy woman) :drool:

BTW; I'm local to ya', where do get your drive-shaft work done? In your shop? Or any recommend shops?

Meanwhile, keep up that good work!

92RT-TT

Seeing this thread makes me excited for my build.

I've found a couple local places that have M35A2's, but I am shipping off to basic in 2 months so I'm going to wait until I get back from tech school to buy one and bob it. I'm just doing the Air Force Reserve so once I finish tech I'll go back to my regular job and then the 1 weekend a month with the reserve so I should have plenty of time to do the conversion.

Great build 100dollarman!

92RT-TT

One of thing, Dollarman, I watched Extreme 4x4 make a bobbed duece and they used your 2 piece rims, but I didnt see them on your website, can I get some more info on those? Thanks