• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10Ton Demolition/Part Out

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about "Jumbo"? Nobody hears much about that one any more THAT is one cool rig too. About half our club would love to own it. Three different five tons is the best I can do, a WWII CCW, 6x4, a 1950, M-62 and a 1960's M-54.. The wife MIGHT divorce me even if I sold a couple of mine to buy a 10 tonner, but it would be worth the risk.....:):):) What a toy, would love trying to get it aboard one of our LCM-8 landing craft. Don't think it would need a fording kit to come ashore from there...

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THAT would be very nice, from what I understand, there were few built and even fewer survived. That one almost didn't make it before it was 'rescued'. Needs to be looked after well.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats that song???? Oh yeah, they played it at my wedding, "another one bites the dust"..... You know there is science to what he's doing, its like the price of real estate, except for Hawaii and a couple other places, the isn't any land being made, and shore erosion, (globaloney) warming and melting ice caps are meking some disappear, so its price goes up and up and up. The "engineered shortage" of ten tonners make the rest cost even more.:lol:

joeM62

The last time I had seen a prime mover was in Atlanta two them painted the green,black,brown one with the bomb loader on it and the other pulling the big artillery cannon behind it I felt like a kid in a candy store.

joeM62

I remember seeing that truck in another thread didn't know it was called
Jumbo thou sure looks like an awsome rig. What was the front winch rated
at on the m125 and did the m123 ever have a front winch on them?