• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1100x20

Staffsargent

When putting 1100X20 on the rears with duals, one problem. When the truck hits a bump or pothole the tires sidewalls will rub against each other. Sooner or later the sidewall will rub through.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
umm that might not be to good rubbing and bouncing all over? anyone esle have this rubbing problems. i have some 1100s that i am thinking of putting on duece

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
timntrucks said:
umm that might not be to good rubbing and bouncing all over? anyone esle have this rubbing problems. i have some 1100s that i am thinking of putting on duece
There's a guy that lives down the road from me that has a deuce with 11.00 duals on it. It came from GL that way. I looked at the tires and there was no indication that they had been rubbing.

otisroy

I'm resurrecting this after a search. I was watching some 11.00x20 NDTs and I'd like to run them as duals. The majority of my driving is in sand so I keep the TP between 25 and 30. Anyone had any experience with the 11.00x20s aired down?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks