• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.00r20 on A3 wheels?

ApopkaFL

Banned
I put the tires ( 1600 R20 XZL ) on today with the M35A3 wheels to see how the would fit in the front and see how much turning I would have with those rims. Its seems to me they are more then fine. They do a good job and they do not rub or hit the frame or fenders or anything. I will post some photos.

Rodman

Attachments

usmctopgun

I put the tires ( 1600 R20 XZL ) on today with the M35A3 wheels to see how the would fit in the front and see how much turning I would have with those rims. Its seems to me they are more then fine. They do a good job and they do not rub or hit the frame or fenders or anything. I will post some photos.

Rodman

You sir just made my day! THANK YOU!

So at full lock, no rubbing at all? Looks good as well.

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know what they are but was wondering if the XZL tires are MPT compatible with the a3 wheels.

DUECE-COUPE

while looking at your photo's, I see that there is a counter weight on the rim of the front tires. I recommend you remove all the counter weights if you are not going to use the CTIS system to include the protective shield.

DUECE-COUPE

does any one know if the 395/85/R20 will fit on the A3 rims. I am running 14.50x20s right now, but will have to at some point change tires as the 14.50x20 will become extinct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks