• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

18" wheels for my M1009?

rhinob

So I have these tires sitting around that are 275/65/R18 Mud-Terrains and thought that it would be nice to be able to throw them on the Blazer from time to time for various adventures. The problem is finding a basic black steel/alloy wheel that is made for this truck in an 18".

Any thoughts or should I just sell them (only 1000 miles on them) and get some 15" wheels and tires for this purpose?

Many thanks!

I don't think you'll find too many 18" steel wheels, unless you get some custom made. You may be able to find some 18" alloy wheels from newer Chevy/GMC trucks. Bolt pattern is the same, but the backspacing is different. So you would need spacers.

I would think that for what you could sell them for, you could get a new set of 31-33 inch tires and some used stock C/K wheels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks