• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

18" wheels for my M1009?

rhinob

So I have these tires sitting around that are 275/65/R18 Mud-Terrains and thought that it would be nice to be able to throw them on the Blazer from time to time for various adventures. The problem is finding a basic black steel/alloy wheel that is made for this truck in an 18".

Any thoughts or should I just sell them (only 1000 miles on them) and get some 15" wheels and tires for this purpose?

Many thanks!

I don't think you'll find too many 18" steel wheels, unless you get some custom made. You may be able to find some 18" alloy wheels from newer Chevy/GMC trucks. Bolt pattern is the same, but the backspacing is different. So you would need spacers.

I would think that for what you could sell them for, you could get a new set of 31-33 inch tires and some used stock C/K wheels.