• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

zout

As the KC info keeps rolling in with pictures - there may be some top secret chit going on behind the scene as well that will be a future thread. Ya'll just keep pickin on PB and he just may turn around and sell it.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think PB gets the point TM! Like Zout says, he is on a very secret mission and it involves the Olympics. I will give you a hint....Pairs Figure Skating.

Pairs.jpg

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've certainly seen a lot worse stuff put back together.

Tin Medic

The interior looks really solid, thats awesome. Is theexterior as solid as it looks in the pics? I wish I was closer so I could help work on that. I love the odd stuff.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The interior looks really solid, thats awesome. Is theexterior as solid as it looks in the pics? I wish I was closer so I could help work on that. I love the odd stuff.
Yes Sir! She appears to be solid as a rock. There's some pitting but from the frame up she is definitely savable as is.

I wish you were closer to. If this baby ain't odd I don't know what is...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks