• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The last pic is just showing off. Is the 3rd one in a M109 or an expanding van?
It's an M185A3 converted for camping. Stove, sink, hot water, heat/air, full bed and a table/seats that convert to a bed. We robbed most of the stuff from an old camper I had.

Oh...and that pic is not showing off. That's just the "main line". There is another line and three 53' trailers full of jeeps and stuff.:smile:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ya know, yesterday I was thinking about Doghead's idea of putting a couple of small freezers in this truck and selling ice cream!! Each side has a door so I could have two fellers in the back selling from each side during busy times!:papabear:

I bet I could make enough money at rallies/displays to buy some goodies for the other trucks! Heck I could even drive around town on hot days and sell to the kids![thumbzup]

zout

6527877421_8fcfb91686.jpg Can just see PB now in his retirement mode - there was another one that said GO FISH - now that would make a great Ga Mafia Food Vendor Truck -

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guyz are amazing!! What one doesn't think of, the others DO! It's a "cool treat" to watch as things unwrap. Can't think of a more dynamic duo, excluding Batman and Robin, for the job!! Have all the confidence in the world!! Now, to sit back await the "magic"! Ya ROCK!

God bless,
Tony

zout

PB and TWM have me staying at the Holiday Inn so I can hopefully get smarter - I did find a book on how to cut out the side of a truck straight panel to make a swinging vendor door window - it has lots of pictures in it and not many words so I am good to go. Found a great used display of Ice Cream vendor wares to be had to fit into it.

They could only afford per hour at the Hotel (yup one of those places) so who knows what's going to happen here in a couple weeks.

Have to stay focused on Swiss's truck for now as I am only partially into it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gonna need to get Zout's Sis peddling the stuff.

Funny story. The Ft Lauderdale.Convention center is at the port I work at. Heard some co-workers talking about some girl at a food show giving away burgers. They were planning to go check her out. Imagine their surprise to find out that it was my neice. She is a former Dolphin cheerleader and FL Panthers ice dancer.

Last edited:

zout

For those reading PB's thread stay tuned here because I am not opening a re-do it project thread - it will ALL continue on right here - all I can tell you is I feel absolutely PROUD to be asked to work in it - those close by are welcome to drop by when it hits the DZ to check it out.

BTW - great story Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks