• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

rickf

There were so few built in the first place.... Wouldn't it be awesome to see two in the same motorpool???

Wonder how close the serial numbers are and the production dates???
I guess we will find out when he brings it home. Only an hour and a half to go, not much activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will bet one of those bids is his, any takers?
I did not win the truck nor did I even bid on it. I'll have to admit, I certainly thought about it!:drool: Does anyone know how much it sold for?

I've downsized my MV Fleet from 20 to only 6 total. I don't even have time to keep the 6 in good running order so new projects are pretty much out for me........ unless:roll:

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not win the truck nor did I even bid on it. I'll have to admit, I certainly thought about it!:drool: Does anyone know how much it sold for?

I've downsized my MV Fleet from 20 to only 6 total. I don't even have time to keep the 6 in good running order so new projects are pretty much out for me........ unless:roll:
You give it to Mamabear as a christmas present. :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks