• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1965 m35a2 first gl purchase

jackson76550

Bid on this truck while I was bored offshore and ended up winng the auction. Its the first thing I have bought on gl so I was a bit nervous about the process...especially bidding on it without checking it out. Well I feel like I got lucky this time, the truck is nicer than I expected! Zero rust! Its so rust free it almost cant be the original cab?? It has bracing behind the seats I havent seen before as well. Put some batteries in and Truck started right up and ran great, has no brakes or guages but a friend has most all the parts I need. Truck has a bunch of new parts here and there and brand new front tires almost like they were fixing it up and decided to take it out of service?? Beats me...it has a small leak at the pto but otherwise leak free.

truck also has thundercat logos on the doors as an added bonus,

Attachments

FloridaAKM

Nice looking truck & welcome aboard to the Green Iron Laughing Academy. Seems like you have all your ducks in a row so far with the purchase & recovery of your first truck. Post up some more pictures as you get her fixed up & running. Good luck with all!

jackson76550

image.jpgimage.jpgIts not my first, i had a deuce a few years ago and i bought a 5 ton a month ago. After seeing what the 5 ton went for on gl.... I decided i need to buy a few trucks there too! I will get some more pictures up here in a bit

jackson76550

the vin starts with 01 so I assume it is a 65 model

the tires are Samson 0b103 traction tires, found a few places that carry them with a google search

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks