• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1976 Canadian 5/4 ton - New acquisition

ScottG2005

the transfercase was a np 203 they had a center differential with chain drive, they were heavy as he double toothpick. mile marker made a part time conversion that changed the operation of the t- case to part time and allowed the installation of locking hubs. those old full time trucks handled real good on snow and ice but were expensive to maintain between cv joints in the front drivelines and gas.
Sorry I read you're post wrong

ScottG2005

I really appreciate the info Gents! I will definitely toss it in the air and check that. Need to do a rear wheel cylinder anyway. Happy St.Pattys day! (Also Regimental Day for the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry FYI. ..)
Hey does your 76 chevy truck sit higher than a factory 76 chevy pickup? I was looking at one on Craigslist yesterday and noticed the truck in the ad looked like it was lifted a little bit. Here's a photo of it

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks