• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1985 923a1 where is the engine temp sensor? My gauge is maxed so it has power...

Brianmontesa

So, when I picked up my truck, the only gauge working was the engine temp gauge. Got everything fixed and took the truck to a shop to have some other stuff done. Now my engine temp sensor doesn't work. It has power, when I turn the battery on the needle goes straight to the top. So my question is where is the sensor located? Has to be on a coolant port somewhere. Any help would be great. Thanks, Brian.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in the TMs.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in the TMs.

Attachments

Brianmontesa

You are good. I was able to find the sensor location in the TM but not the guide. Thank you very much! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Brianmontesa

Well, I finaly got to the bottom of it. The engine temp gauge was hooked to the trans temp sensor. I corrected the wiring and found the trans temp sensor was bad. Just waiting for my part now.

Thanks for the help everybody.