• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1990 Tactical Truck Corp FMTV

Longhunter7

Stefos!

Your posts are always welcome here and nobody laughs at the very minor things that get lost in translation!

The message gets across with no problem and we enjoy your contribution to Steel Soldiers! Keep them rolling! :roll:

Desert Rat

Stefos,
I enjoy reading your posts very much! I never laugh at anything you write. I would need much more time to read, write and speak your language than you need to do the same in mine! I respect your efforts very much. In addition, reading your posts helps me to better understand how someone outside of an English speaking society looks at the language. This helps me with the children I teach in grade school because they too are learning English. I value your posts!

stefos

Thanks guys. You make me feel at home.
Iceman71. I just wrote :"Goodmorning Steelsoldiers with your trucks"

ICEMAN71

STEFOS thanks for the translation . i really enjoy your posts. the last one about exhuast brake was very informative

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Randy,

I am aware of them. For everybody elses knowlage...The do not have motors or trani's. I know they were made by Teledyne & my guess is that those trucks were in the same "trials" as my truck.