• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st LA Steel Soldiers Rally Photos

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
PB......I make no appologies for providing quality parts at discount prices.......after fuel, motel, eats, contributions to the kitty and the makings for my special industrial strenght sweet tea I only made $1,00,347.78 a paltry sum for a poor old horse trader like myself.

Ref the flea market issue......Bama Lady was tired from all the fun she had at the rally.....we got to bed around midnight...I tried to get her up early enough to go goat buying but all I got was muttered threats from under the cover.......my rule for dealing with wives is DON'T POKE THE BEAR
We all had a good time...and that was what mattered the most. :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ah shucks..guess i'll have ta let ya slide this time WM. After all...you did provide some pretty good entertainment!
Tim and Pam didn't have to hire clowns this year...they got you and me for free!

Peace brother?:roll:

73m819Mrs

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to thank every one for all the help with 73m819, I the mrs, really appreciate it. And Thank you Pam and Tim for taking care of my hubby. I can't say enough good about this entire group of people. you all really come together for each other. I sure wish I could have been there to meet all the good folks that showed up. I heard it was quite a turn out. Great pictures. Thanks again.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ron got his fuel problem fixed. i had to work so quess who ran the crane on the 816??? mrs Pam had a great time helping ron out. no one took a pic but i will make her climb back up so i can take a reanactment pic... ron said she did a perfect job............. i found a hat in pickup and a small strap clamp on the ground and ron found pappa bears shades on his truck so if anyone needs them asap i can ship em out pronto ..... i also found 2 hats in my wrecker... very nice ones that i most probally wont be sharing with any one.... thanks you dearly case-basketcase for those :-D..

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Not my shades Timster...I had mine today.

I just gotta see Ms Pam operating that wrecker!!! I have no doubt she can do anything she sets her mind to do.
Again...thanks for a wonderful weekend...hope I can return the favor sometime.

littlebob

looks like a killer time hope to make it out next year. i have only met Tim once and in that short time he only made a good impression on me!!:wink: he is a great guy in my book!! :-D
Ditto on that! It was only my 3rd meeting with Tim and I'm pretty sure if you
went to a party, funeral or any get to get together with good people, He would be requested at the next one!
Thank's again Tim for making it happen.

littlebob

Someone from Scott, La(I think) was looking for some hood hinges for the the newer style mirrors. Anybody remember who that was. I offered to send a passenger side and would love to send it to him before I move to my new location for work.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
and you didnt stop in.. wow i dont know how you didnt. we would have loved to meet up with you.. we had more food and drink that we knew what to do with

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jim im going to lay next week if you need me to bring you those mirrow mounts... and i still have just a couple t shirts left if anyone is interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks