• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 door to 4 door conversion question....

Funky Doctor

I traced the part number supplied by Action and it came back as 1/4-20 X 1.25. That's for the C pillar attachment to the top of the wheel wells. Looks right based on the hole size. I will post confirmation that it works once I get the hardware and have it installed.

Dogandknife

I believe you are referencing the C-Pillar that the rear of the 4-Man top attaches too. I have about 4 extra I got in a trade a while back. I'm in Maryland so we would have to get a shipping quote and work out a price if you interested - Jesse
Jesse, do you have an extra C Pillar? I too am in Maryland. Thanks Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks