• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 MVPA Convention: SteelSoldiers attendance

54reo

I'm just curious as to how many SteelSoldiers will be in attendance.

I will be there early Friday morning with my wife and daughter. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn until Sunday morning.

Hope to see some of you there!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I'll be there - and if any of you guys are planning on attending the deuce seminar I am scheduled to present Saturday at 1 PM, an advance head count would help me out.

Thanks,
David Doyle

tjmilitary

I'll be getting there on Wednesday. Hope its a large turn out. If anyone wants to buy some NOS canvas end curtians I will bring them with to save on the shipping.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No prob.

Chuck, we are leaving at O-dark 30 Wed morning. Hope to be there B4 noon.

I think we are at 35a or 36a

Michael

I plan on leaving here about noon on Wed and staying til it is over. I have a camping spot and table space B2. I still have a lot of the same stuff I have been bringing, but I don't plan to bring as much as I have been. I am leaving all the junk at home this time and only bring what I think will sell of the good stuff. So far I have 3 of the radio instillation kits and 6 of the decon sets that can be found here:

Michael's photos

Michael : photos : Radio

If anyone wants anything in any of the old sales, let me know and I will throw it in if I still have any.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to go if nothing else for the deuce seminar. Will the seminar be recorded or video taped? Be cool if it were streaming with some interactivity. You folks have fun. If the convention ever makes it to FL, I'd go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks