• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 MVPA Convention: SteelSoldiers attendance

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I should be there Wed mid morn. Dave I'll be there at 13:00, Mike see you when you get there. Was going to take the M109 but now looks like the M890.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Me and FreightTrain will SP the Motor Pool about dark-thirty Friday morning and head north at a high rate of fuel consumption. I have a vendor space reserved and will have some NOS 5 ton multi-fuel fuel tanks, windshield sized DOT approved pieces of laminated glass, NATO slave plug adaptors and other misc stuff.

lstmate

Does anyone have an ethernet web cam they will loan me for the duration of the convention so we can stream live pictures? Wireless would work better but will take anything at this point. I have a broken one and no money at this point to buy a new one.

nickd

The mule in the picture will be at the convention but it is not the mule that will sport the completed TOW package. This is a temporary set up while I work on the A4 mule that will have the wide sand tires and fenders along with the electric start package.
The A5 will serve as the faux TOW mule until the remainder of the work is complete and the balance of the TOW parts are located. Here are a few TOW mules in acton.

Attachments