• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

AMGeneral

(Moderator edit. Please do not start extra threads when a thread is already up. Just combined at least 6 threads that covered who/parts/when. Sorry about the PM's, some posts got moved extra times as threads were merged.

Aberdeen Military vehicle show is 20-22 of May, 8am to 5pm, at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland

Link to show
http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/

Just a quick reminder,anyone planning to sell at Aberdeen and that got your pre registration for spaces,your money and space selections must be in the mail by Jan 31!!

I plan to make it this year,I sent "Murphy" on an all expense paid trip to parts unkown,plus I'm leaving the "little truck" at home this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jfnemt1ff1

I have a question I have missed the past two years due to health problems. The last time I went we hooked up with others and convoyed out. Is there going to be the same type of thing going on. This time I will be coming from Iowa and would luv to meet up with others. Maybe this might be the wrong place to post this but reading this post looks like I need to mail in funds. I woul like to be with the group also.
Thanks
John

Jakelc15

CGarbee

Yep, we will be running the East Coast Convoy to the rally again this year. Amnon is working on website updates as we speak (well, type...). Same basic plan as in the past. If you are heading in from a location not super close to an existing Serial route, contact me and we'll work with you to create one or at least get you together with one as soon as possible.
We are dedicating the Convoy to Brian Hahl this year...
Food on Friday at my vendor location (most likely Eastern NC BBQ, but I am open to suggestions...).
Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year,

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So who is all going? I and my wife will be stopping in. I know that the following said they were going.

Doghead
Gimpyrobb
Junkyardwarscrusher
Southdave
Westech

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, yeah, forgot about having to get spaces. Anyone know if there are some left near the SS main site? one year I was half across the parking lot and I didn't like that....

HAWKMAN

M-1009 parts to Aberdeen

It's kind'a early for a post about bringing parts to Aberdeen but I figured since I'm not going to be vending parts this time I'll give everybody a chance to order what they need now and I'll deliver then........see ya all there:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks