• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was wondering what interesting parts/vehicles people are bringing to sell at Aberdeen.

I have NOS fiberglass 5 ton dump truck troop seats that I can bring ($300 for a pair delivered to Aberdeen). However, I don't plan to haul them there unless someone commits to them ahead of time. I am not burning to part with them given how rare they are, but I thought I'd offer them up in case someone wants them for an M817 or M51. Short of that, I am a watcher, not a vendor.

So, what are you bringing to Aberdeen?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have a humvee enclosed utility bed box that fits in the back of a humvee for sale for $300 .I will bring to Aberdeen,Let me know if anyone is interested.JOHN

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be bringing a few NEW CUCV cargo covers an other miscellaneous CUCV/Chevy parts. PM me your needs and I'll see if I have it.

I'll also be bringing some NOS M101A3/M116A3 front crank-up landing legs to convert your standard flip-up M101 trailer leg to crank-up. They are very nice. I've been selling them for $250, but they will be available at the show for $200. I'll hold one for you for a $50 Paypal deposit. PM me if you would like me to hold one for you.

I also have a 5-ton hot water heater kit for a Mack/gasser. I think it needs one piece of wiring harness, but everything is NOS. It could probably be adapted to a deuce easily. I also have some other miscellaneous hot water heater parts I'll be bringing.

I also *may* be bringing the following (if my prospective buyer does not buy them before then):
-Deuce winch kit
-NOS Deuce air-assist power steering kit
-NOS deuce fuel-burning heater kit

I'm sure I'll have some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Last edited:

deucebigalo

CUCVFAN WROTE :
I'll also be bringing some NOS M101A3/M116A3 front crank-up landing legs to convert your standard flip-up M101 trailer leg to crank-up. They are nice and will be available to SS members for a special "show" price. I'll hold one for you for a small Paypal deposit. PM me if you would like me to hold one for you.

what is the price, im interested in one!

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a couple of NOS tan bed tops and bows for a HMMWV, and one set of NOS troop seats for a HMMWV, plus a NOS complete kit for 3 color camo single cab HMMWV, some deuce gasket sets, some 5 gallon round drink cooler holders, NOS pioneer tool racks, a NOS hemmit tie rod, and some other misc stuff, possibly a couple of M59 ranges if someone wants them.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have lots of parts off a parted deuce I can bring. None are in great shape, but they will go cheap. Will get pics up soon. I have new LMTV cargo covers. They work best with hemtt bows, but also work with deuce bows. The lmtv bows will work but will require modification. I will probably have some maint. tent frames available. I think I am bringing some for EMR anyway. I have access to NEW dropside tailgates and Hemtt rims I can bring too.

HAWKMAN

I'll be bringing CUCV parts IF they are ordered ahead of time otherwise I'm bringing a cushman, couple replica MG's maybe some TM's. Don't feel like collecting tax money for MD:evil: so I'm going to mainly buy.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'll have a lot of the usually suspects. The biggies for this year are:
-VIC stuff
-14.5r20 mounted Mich. XL tires full set of 6 plus a functional spare
-fiberglass side and head board set
-tarps for deuces but I also have a tarp for an M36A2 and a 5 ton left from last year
-bow set for deuce but think I also have a 105 bow set left also but not sure about tarps for a 105
-various types of lights but not in the quantity I had in previous years.
-2 large electric cable reels that I posted pictures of before.
-will probably have some parts radios since I haven't had time to get them fixed.
-bunch of field gear.
-air assist power steering kits.
debating on selling some other stuff that should go quick but holding off for now.

Most of this stuff is up north but if anyone wants in here, I can bring it back south if it survives the sales up north.

Last edited:

Crazyguypa

I've got some Deuce and M813(4) boarding ladders. They appear to be NOS with some minor paint chipped off.

Also a few HMMWV brushguards. 4 of which appear to be NOS.

Pair of HMMWV seat frames.

(2) M59 ovens for the MKT. I think each one has at least one pot, the roasting pan and lid and a bunch of untensils.

I've got (2) hot water cab heaters (30k BTU hunter), 1 is NOS plus other parts for the kit.

I also will bring down a M105 and M103a3 (has box and plate added to haul a 4wheeler) if someone wants them. I'll only bring them if someone purchases them before hand. I'm bringing 2 trailers as it is already, but I will make another trip for them if need be.

PICS TO FOLLOW SOON

Wanted: (as of rightnow)

spare tire w/ rim for M1009

2 replacement front seats for M1009

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to reduce my excess parts inventory.
I can deliver to Aberdeen, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY ITEMS TO MAKE SURE THEY GET LOADED.
(otherwise they may be left behind)
If you pay in advance, I will further discount the price shown.
May also be delivered to Haspin Rally in June or Pick up in Petersburg, KY (Cincinnati, OH) anytime.

I have the following parts for M35A2 and other deuce and a half variants. All are considered used in serviceable condition except where noted.
For sale:

105_4724.jpg 105_4725.jpg
Exhaust Pipe and Muffler for Non-Turbo multi-fuel with underbody exhaust (no stack) $10

105_4726.jpg 105_4727.jpg
Passenger side box tray, step, frame brackets, and door. (no battery box) $25 SOLD

105_4730.jpg
Multi-fuel Air Cleaner assembly. $10

105_4736.jpg 105_4738.jpg
Driver side toolbox, step, frame brackets, and door $25 SOLD pending pickup

105_4740.jpg
Cargo truck rear Mudflaps – (one with rubber SOLD, one without) $10 each

105_4752.jpg105_4751.jpg
Fuel Tank (dents, residue, and corrosion - no intank pump) $10

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MORE . . . . .

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY ITEMS TO MAKE SURE THEY GET LOADED.
(otherwise they may be left behind)
If you pay in advance, I will further discount the price shown.
May also be delivered to Haspin Rally in June or Pick up in Petersburg, KY (Cincinnati, OH) anytime.

All are considered used in serviceable condition except where noted.
105_4733.jpg 105_4734.jpg 105_4741.jpg 105_4742.jpg 105_4747.jpg

105_4772.jpg 105_4756.jpg 105_4758.jpg 105_4761.jpg 105_4762.jpg

Front Fenders (left and right - solid, but both have damage on rear portion) $20 each would be good for cutting up for bobber projects? LEFT SOLD

Front Springs with mounts $300 SOLD

Bench seat frame (incomplete) $5

Multi-fuel Air Cleaner top lid only. $5

Front turn signal with mounting brackets (mismatched) $5 both SOLD

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MORE . . . . . .

( please see comments above)
105_4754.jpg 105_4759.jpg 105_4760.jpg 105_4764.jpg 105_4765.jpg

105_4767.jpg 105_4769.jpg 105_4775.jpg 105_4776.jpg 0328101631.jpg

Rear Leaf springs (leaf packs only) $40 pair

Headlight mounting panels $5 each

Grille $15

Transmission / Transfer Case sheet metal cover inside cab - 3 pieces all $15

Short steel uprights (staves) for cargo cover bows - 5 pieces only - $15 for all

J-pipe for NON-turbo (skinny stack) !! NOS !! $10

Shroud for J-pipe for NON-turbo (skinny stack) $5

Bumperettes $20

Slide rack/tray? that mounts under battery box $5