• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Fall Rausch Creek MV Rally!!!

PaFarmer

Chieftawny

Are you coming with the BMJA guys or the NAXJ guys? I am bringing a deuce and towing my XJ (white on 35"s). Stop over and we can help convince you, that you need a Deuce. I stopped up today at RC, they had a good crowd out.

Oldsouthernboy

I will at the rally saturday, due to my work I can not arrive Friday.. For those in the looking for something different I will be bringing three (3) HUMMV mile marker take offs. the will have the Hummv mounting plate present with the rollers. Some cable may be missing of fthe winch. I will have priced at a reasonable price. Or so I think so you all saturday I hope to get my winch mounted and working by then on my M1009.

Mudstone

Ok looks like I can't make it out to rausch... i found out GA is a bit closer... only 900 miles. Hopefully i can make it out to that one.

Chieftawny

Not sure if we are part of any of the groups that are there that weekend. My buddy called, and said we're ALL going, make sure the jeep is ready! I said OK!

Lance,
I'll take an a2c, super singles!:mrgreen: Willing to trade? I have 2 jeeps to pick from.:roll:

I'll be in this...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone needs deuce 9.00x20 tire tubes and flaps, I have extras I can bring, $10 a set (tube and flap), all are VG cond. Just extras I don't need, thought I would make them available to others. All proceeds will go toward the MadDawg Foundation to Reduce American Alcoholism by Purchasing All the Beer for Myself cause.

86M10086.2L

I should be there, newly installed rebuilt IP and some PM so truck should be willing. Gonna drag the trailer with me too. Co-Pilot not so sure yet. I've been on many of the trails there with my M1008 chasing jeeps. And I have plenty of abstract body work to show it. dueces and the like will not fit on some of the more "intresting" trails. but there are still loads of big truck friendly places to go.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Glad to hear it 86M10086.2L! Looking forward to wheeling with you again. You have a great truck.

We'll be heading out Thurs. morning after rushhour, your welcome to convoy but I realize your schedule may be different.

LanceRobson

Alright, I'm still hoping the work week will allow me to come down Thursday or Friday.

Does anybody need a 28 Volt 3 kW generator? We got two 28 Volt gas engine sets in the last year and sure don't need two. One of them is a low hour unit with fresh plugs, filters, points etc. It has the correct green canvas cover (new but with a few mouse holes, durn things) It starts easily and runs great. I'd bring it if someone wants it. I'd like to get $275 for it.

I've also got some woodland camo nets, pole sets and repair kits. I've got new warning triangle kits for $20.

Lastly, I'm making a pick up at Mechanicsburg tomorrow and stopping at Coleman's. Does anybody need anything?

Lance

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I have never been to an MV Rally. My dad and i may be going. we would be leaving saturday morning. What do i need to do to Sign up or whatever. just show up? I'd bring all my stuff to camp if we stay the night. I would be driving my M35A2 W/W allthough i would rather not take it through the water so i dont have to worry about water in my bearings. Are there trails where i dont have to worry about going in deep mud? Sorry to be a wuss... packing my wheel bearings is still on my to-do list since i got the truck (have to do it outside because it dosnt fit in the shop). Anyway do we just show up then? Thanks!

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Hey Lance do you have any electric start 4A032 motors? I'd be interested in one.

Hi Wildchild467, just show up! You can't miss us. That may be a long day if you come up for just one day and leave same day. If ya can come and stay over that would be great. Hope to see you there!

At RC mud is not the main attraction. The few mudholes have alternate routes around them and the water on the trails is not deep and have hard bottoms. I would not worry about submersion. Those who do, do so voluntarily.

There is no set schedule or trail groups. If you or anyone shows up in the middle of the day and no one is at camp you can wait or just hit the trail with a buddy vehicle. I would hate to see someone waiting all day for the main group. Go out and explore!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks