• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Got home last night from work and unlocked the garage - something was just out of place back there.

I believe it was SCSG that was to get my framwork from the 109 - someone helped themselves to the metal alongside my garage (I live on a powerline) and the framework is also MIA. You can see where they draggged stuff and then the trail goes cold.

All the other stuff I have for members was in the garage. The alarm for the garage and signs must have been a slight deterent. Other exterior security devices are now in place on the exterior of the garage. Both 109's are locked up and were fine.

Sorry SCSG - no framework

A

A/C Cages

I always forget the dates when these are help until its too late and I miss them. They need to advertise more.

A

A/C Cages

What can I say, im old, at least forgetfull if anything. lol
I just need a daily reminder for everything. All my days blur together when im always working 7 days a week.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I always forget the dates when these are help until its too late and I miss them. They need to advertise more.
In 2009, I was guilty of putting the thread up a little late. This year I think I put it out there in June.

But next year, hee hee, will be different. We're going to set the dates at the rally itself so by them time everyone gets home, the website for the rally will be updated with the 2011 dates. How's that? :grin:

So, go to this website and bookmark it:

Welcome To The SSGR Page!

Updates will occasionally be added, so if you can bookmark it where you are alerted when changes are made, you'll always be in the loop. 8)

Also, see the following links:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=22&day=2010-10-22&c=1

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

We hope to see you there!

poppop

Tim, I spent at least an hour moving horse poo from the Mkt area last year. Just think how bad it was when I got there. :lol: After all, that is the horses feeding area, and a lot seems to make the trip real quick.rofl

Capt.Marion

Jeeze, just get a plastic "FutureFork"... your local feed store or tack store should carry 'em. Then find someone young and impressionable to start "pickin'"

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you guys serious about the "horse poo"?
Serious as a heart attack!!!!

While Durhamtown is really nice to us, we end up getting camped out in the horse pasture. Phil's pictures don't really show the whole story. They ate poor Joes (I think thats who it was anyway) lunch last year right out of his goat.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Since we will be going to Durhamtown for a recon we should be able to get them to move the horses a few days prior to the start of the rally. If so any residual poo should be fairly solid and easy to move. I am also hoping to have the whole pasture bush hogged by Wed.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first year Mike set us up with a Dixie Chopper to do the grass, somehow or another, we never really cut that much if any.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Guess who porked the puppy on accomadations!!!:sad:
Yep....me.
Seems like there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING available....Go figure...there's still over 3 weeks left!!!!!!!!!:p
Well...the CAMO Crew only needs a place to shower etc., but it seems that is no longer available.

We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave Sunday morning. If anyone with a cabin etc. has to cancel, please PM me and I will pay in advance.
Just need a place for the women to clean up really.
I thought I made reservations back in July...and told the CAMO Members I did...and I did...for the Guntruck Gathering in PA!!!

It's all so confusing I tell ya!!!!!!!!:grd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks