• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Food Service

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim was a bit under the weather but sometimes the company just keeps you going. Schedule your illnesses at a time other than the rally Tim.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Blythewoodjoe

I plan to be there this year and hope to spend a few days there. While I am thinking of it, if I remember and plan I can bring a couple hundred pounds of ice. I have a large ice machine. If it will save the group some money I can bring as much as I can find somewhere to keep it. I think it takes me close to 3 hours to get there but I think most of it would survive. If there is interest I can work on an insulated container now, since it takes me several months to do a one week project.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ice would be great and save us some cash....I think Mike has one or more of the big insulated ice boxes.....if not maybe someone near Joe has one.

Mike and I have also discussed finding block ice....last a long time and can be chipped for drinks and such.;)

I know Papa Bear will need a few hundred pounds just for his mixed "beverages".

Now if I can only find an industrial sized crock pot that will hold a half dozen poss.......errrrrr chickens.....yea...chickens.rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey Mike,

Can you PM me (or post) a rough menu with prices; as I am currently putting together the 2010 thread and another SS member is working on the website.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What a fibber wreckerman...:shock:

I have first hand evidence and on scene witnesses that say you passed off wild armored possums (armadillos) as home fed free range possums. Heck...Tim even got sick when he saw the armor removal process...have you no honor sir??

I can only hope that SCSG-G4 plans to make some chiliemac[thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a fibber wreckerman...:shock:

I have first hand evidence and on scene witnesses that say you passed off wild armored possums (armadillos) as home fed free range possums. Heck...Tim even got sick when he saw the armor removal process...have you no honor sir??

I can only hope that SCSG-G4 plans to make some chiliemac[thumbzup]
AKA Possum in a half shell!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chili Mac is on the menu! And what do you have against Armadillos - they are just another white meat! Slightly different flavor, depending on how long they were on the pavement, but still good eatin!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clint,
We are going to try to keep the meal prices about the same as last year - breakfast $3 - mainly eggs, bacon, biscuits and grits; lunch $4 - hot food/cold cuts with bag lunches available for folks wanting to ride all day and we will send out drinks (but not in Gimpys' truck as it likes to roll over); supper $5 - fried chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, spaghetti, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks