• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to see everyone there, didn't take any pictures, but I'm not disappointed, looks like a lot of good ones were taken. Took 18 hours to get home - WHEW! I'm not in a hurry to run another trip like that, my back is sore.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picture #1 of this page. Use #242 for shelter half, impromptu hammock. Warning, do not use hammocks with extended UV exposure.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a real issued hammock!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nuts, I did not!:oops: I'm sorry:sad:

btw, I bought 4 more older 16.5 rims at a lawn sale yesterday, for $10 total!(now I need another M1008!)

The hammock was my uncles and I think it was issued in 1973 to him. I suppose it could be something he bought somewhere later on. He had a couple of them.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch, sub burn/poisoning is painful. I'm ever so mindful of that here in the tropics. Glad you are feeling better Amy. No worries on the rims Eric. One day I hope to find a set of 9 3/4 wide ones for my suburban.

Twidget

Kenny, did you hear about my sunburn? I guess it actually was sun poisoning - my legs are finally starting to feel better!
Sorry to hear about that, it sucks. Years ago I got burned while fishing-having several inch blisters all over your back is terrible!
Luckily while at Haspin my wife (mudwrestler aka Amy) was there to keep us well covered with sunblock and constantly reminding us to stay hydrated. I'm not sure if the Bud Light I was having was what she meant, but hey, it worked!
You gotta love nurses!
:jumpin:
Here is me 'hydrating' and the 2 nurses, Amy is on our quad, and Heather is with her. This is after they decided to go off riding and getting muddy-why we went to Haspin for!!

Attachments

Dmaxcc6spd

A couple of videos.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ83wn9YcHA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78wHy0N-KUI[/media]

I have a couple of other videos, but they are landscape instead of portrait or the other way around. Anyone know how to correct this type of problem?

Westech

CPL
hmm... looks like there not good enough.. we have a load of video we are still trying to down load. There should be one in there that would work better. We keep working on it.