• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

Twidget

As for a pic of the group goes, I took a panoramic shot both left and right of the line-up, but I cannot find what I need to use to piece them together. Here is what I have of the group though, if anyone can edit/connect them for the whole shot.
Note: I did overlap them a lil bit, so it should be relatively easy to do if you have the right program. Also there are doubles taken b/c of later arrivals. I tried to get everyone at one point though.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a group picture that I took with Gimpy's camera(when he wasn't looking).

Attachments

duncan

As for a pic of the group goes, I took a panoramic shot both left and right of the line-up, but I cannot find what I need to use to piece them together. Here is what I have of the group though, if anyone can edit/connect them for the whole shot.
Note: I did overlap them a lil bit, so it should be relatively easy to do if you have the right program. Also there are doubles taken b/c of later arrivals. I tried to get everyone at one point though.
Working on it, thanks for the awesome pics, everyone!

Puctures here, cant upload them to the site because they will get auto-scaled.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2k2542.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/jze0ig.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/30utlok.jpg

I have higher resolution versions (about 3000x500 px) here but dont know where to upload those. Twidget, if you can send me the full-size versions of those photos, I could make a poster-quality stich. These ones are made from the lower quality scaled versions posted here, it looks acceptable on screen but will not make a good source for prints.

I think I like the 2nd one best, its a little overbright and reminds me of those old war photos.

Last edited:

Twidget

Twidget, if you can send me the full-size versions of those photos, I could make a poster-quality stich. These ones are made from the lower quality scaled versions posted here, it looks acceptable on screen but will not make a good source for prints.

I think I like the 2nd one best, its a little overbright and reminds me of those old war photos.
No prob duncan, just send me a message w/ the email you'd like them sent to and I'll give ya all the group shots you want.
I don't have internet at home right now, after the recent wave of storms I haven't been able to get on. So be a lil patient with me and we'll getchya!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I finally got enough free time to wash the Haspin mud off of my truck yesterday...it made me have to come back and review the pics and movies. What a great time, can't wait till next year!!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spedd, you gonna make it to the GA Rally in Oct?
I'm gonna try like he!! to make it. At this point in time, all I need is fuel, so if I can find several hundred gallons of free oil or fuel, I'll definitely be there. If I have to buy fuel, the outlook isn't so promising.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks