• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

Harold43512

Mapquest says for Tallmadge to Laurel is 5 hours / 275.16 miles at 65MPH in a car. At an average of 40 which includes stops, I'd figure on 7 hours. Plenty of truck stops and diesel selling gas stations along the way if want to go high dollar.

Sounds like a good time already brewin . westtech sounds good see what else is lurking around to jump on the truck . probley gonna have to find someone to shuttle use back for the other truck may even bring the fuel support trailer this year . whatda ya think gimp

joeypushjr1

ok thatll work i supose i did do a mapquest to estimate but i didnt know if anyone mid ohio made the trip and let me know how long it took them . but i guess ill find out when i make the trip huh? lol..

Harold43512

Doc, just had it out today on a two bottom plow. Did one pass and decided to take off another bottom. Was burning off the bolts and ran out of oxygen. Gotta get another tank next week.

tm america

why not see how it does in the mudd i just put a 120 hp turbo mercedes diesel in my ih 2410b i might have to bring it down to ride some wheelies with strecth and them guys

86M10086.2L

Well, I definately want to come again this year. Absolutely worth the 15 hour trip. Just need dates. Vacation scheduling time is fast approaching for us and I don't want to miss out on this.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not set until I say it's set! June 9th or 10th-13th. Now it's official. :twisted:

Last edited:

number9

So, June 9-13 is the actual dates then? Officially?

I haven't even picked up my Deuce yet, but definately plan on attending some SS gathering this coming year. My boys would love the heck out of that.

Anyone from central KY area travel that far for this event? Are there any others closer to KY? Haspin prob aint that far from here though, right?

Does every one camp at this event? What about getting a shower, using the bathroom, etc?

Matt1970M35A

Hay Number 9 Im just up the road in Charleston In. Ill be going maybe we could convoy?
We all camp out. Their is restrooms and showers. Their open just during the day.
I dont know if their is a hotel close or not. And kids are welcome. We try to keep it pg13.
If you have a camper it may work out better for your kids with the restroom and shower.
Some camp out in tents, 105s,109s,A S280, or campers. Just what ever you are use to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks