• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

joeypushjr1

hey buckeye i was talking with oilcan and gimp were going to meet up somewhere and head out im comming from akron oilcan zanesville to meet gimp cincy area . where you comming from

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
joey,

we could meet up in Cambridge and head over to Adam's in Zanesville to meet up with some more people. I am planning on attending this year if at all possible.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, if last (this past Haspin) is any example, I will need to get there 2days early for this one! I just missed out on the pavillion by hours.

number9

Since I am just down in Lexington area and have to travel I-75N to Haspin, I could meet up with you guys in the Cincy area and convoy with you all.

gimpyrobb

Number9, your shortest route would be to take 275 over to Indy, first exit is Lawrenceburg, head up the hill from there. Maybe Crusher could meet up with you.

number9

You mean go around 275 to 74? Which way are you guys running - up 74 too? I could still maybe hook up with you guys somewhere around there if so. I'd gladly go out of the way to run with a convoy of MV's. My boys would get a massive kick out of that. Much better than running solo even if it was several miles shorter. I want them to get as much enjoyment out of this trip or more than I do. That will be memories they'll keep long after I am gone.

I guess Crusher and i will meet at the secret meetin place none only by us Hayhiraians would be closer for Number9 to meet us there and tag along thru the hills and hollars. I am allready packin and its months away oh matbe thats so i dont forget anything.

gimpyrobb

Once you are on 275, it would be the first exit after you cross the river(from Ky to In) going to I74 would take you out of the way. There will be plenty to convoy with. I'm sure we are too far out to start planning travel routes. Lots of people will post up where to meet in a bit.

PorscheTech911

I hate to be naive, but where is Haspin? If it's closish to Kansas City you can count me in. I'm looking forward to the GA Rally, but I'll try any that are closer to home. Thanks!

~Adam

ccequipment

I was thinking of helping out a little bit money wise, maybey with some t shirts or something like that for a little advertisment of course, what do you guys think

joeypushjr1

haspin is in s-eastern Indiana just outside indy i believe just google haspin acres and go to there web site itll give you some direction from some directions..

AMGeneral

Hmmmm,473 miles from here,9 hrs drive time,50 gal of fuel to get there,50 gal back(if I drive the Deuce).

Hmmmmm,I do have an extra week of vacation this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks