• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, You aren't bringing the 109 to camp in this year?

Number9, There will be people there who can help you take the top off. Maddawg308 did it by himself last year and slept under his awning next to my travel trailer.

Or you could have a setup that looks like a truck camper like Matt has on the bed of his M35 that lifts off and sets on posts. It is a custom setup that he and his Father built. Nice.

steve

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Removing the top and side racks is a PITA but it can be done with one person. But I would highly recommend doing it if you plan on offroading your truck, especially the side racks. Having the racks go rattle-rattle-bang-bang the whole time your truck is offroad is very annoying. Not to mention if a tree gets too close to your side racks and tweaks them, will be very hard to ever get them out of the stake pockets again. Just ask gilbert2-1/2ton.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up to at least 56 people and 39 trucks. It's going to be HUGE this year. Now I am off to the garage to get ready!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is interested in helping out an unemployed SS, I have come up with a list of stuff that I didn't sell at Aberdeen, that I could bring in the truck. The list is too long to post, so I have attached it to this post. PM me if you need anything on the list. Only 4 days left before I roll outta here, so let me know ASAP, otherwise it's not going on the truck.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is interested in helping out an unemployed SS, I have come up with a list of stuff that I didn't sell at Aberdeen, that I could bring in the truck. The list is too long to post, so I have attached it to this post. PM me if you need anything on the list. Only 4 days left before I roll outta here, so let me know ASAP, otherwise it's not going on the truck.
The convoy light cable sets, are they new or used, and if used, what condition are they in?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you just bringing a bunch of extra cans or do you need an order?

I might be interested in a few of them.

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks