• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Should have a bunch of ammo cans, Might have a(single) aluminum ladder available. Maybe a tow bar or two. LMTV top and a few other odds and ends. Might be out of the batt boxes. Anyone need a geared lug wrench? Not sure if I'll part with it, but might.

Hey Doc, you still have some of those pressure gauges and hydraulic fittings? I might a couple more of each.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Officially I'll still be and once again without a truck. I have all the parts and stuff to put her back together it's just that I've had no time since Findlay to do anything with all the other stuff life throws at me.

I wanted to work on it this weekend but no, mowing all day on both days because that has to be done before I leave and two graduation parties for kids that are not blood relatives. I already blew off a stupid wedding because I don't have the time and if I have my way this will be the last year for any graduation parties.

So I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday with the same setup as last year.

:-(

steve

hdexpert

I got the deuce loaded today for the trip to Haspin . I have 17 medical cabinets, a field range, an ice chest that holds 400 pounds, 5 five gallon camtainer bev dispensers, 4 coleman style military lanterns, a bench mounted drill press, various hand and power tools, 15 wiper kits and lots more!! All of it is for sale, some is already sold. Can't wait, see everyone there!!:D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets see. A lawnmower, a broom, what else? A backpack blower? Pressure washer? (don't laugh, I'm taking my 4000 PSI to the GA rally).

Matt1970M35A

Ill have a pc in my s280 so if we want to swap picks and vids Ill pack some cds to copy to.
Just let me know what kind of memory card is in you camera. Just pm me what type of memory card you have so I can pack the correct card reader.

Last edited: