• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin T-Shirts/Hats

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Combined t-shirt and hat threads

Docfarmerall is handling hats

westechs wifey is handling shirts

Westech

CPL
we have not got the order placed, we just rolled in the door from the OH show. We will have the proof tomorrow morning (we called the shop) and will post it. And for all who wont buy a rally shirt with out seeing it first.. well man its a rally shirt! you get them just to have them. Its not like you are buying a shirt that says " I'm with stupid" and the arrow is pointing up.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
since this is the "Official Haspin Info Thread", how about some info on this food we keep hearing about. Menu, prices?? I know it's still several weeks away, but that would help to make up my mind. I didn't order a Haspin 10 t-shirt because of lack of info (picture of the design), I don't want the food to be the same way.
Sped, Like Gimp said, it's a rally shirt, not formal wear. :)

As for the food, same thing, we have two great cooks so it's not like it's a crap shoot.

Be good to finally meet you (I hope).

steve

westechs_wifey

@Sped.....the shirts are black with outlines of MV's and say's "Steel Soldiers we've got you covered!" on the front of the shirt and on the back it has a outline of a wrecker and says "Steel Soldiers....Haspin 2010......Laurel, IN ...picture is still to come from the shop guy

westechs_wifey

Also yes there is free delivery to Haspin...and for those of you that would like them shipped I send you a PM with the shipping price and also the total price

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks