• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin T-Shirts/Hats

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@Sped.....the shirts are black with outlines of MV's and say's "Steel Soldiers we've got you covered!" on the front of the shirt and on the back it has a outline of a wrecker and says "Steel Soldiers....Haspin 2010......Laurel, IN ...picture is still to come from the shop guy

Thank you for the description of the shirts. Is black going to be the only color or will an OD choice be available?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sped, Like Gimp said, it's a rally shirt, not formal wear. :)

As for the food, same thing, we have two great cooks so it's not like it's a crap shoot.

Be good to finally meet you (I hope).

steve
Steve,

It's not about the shirt being formal ware or anything like that. I like to be able to at least see a picture of something I am purchasing. Like many of our fine members, I have to work very hard for the little play money I have and I want to know it's getting spent on something I like. I don't need the smarta$$ comments about "I'm with stupid shirts" or anything like that. I just returned to work from a year long layoff and times are tight, and I'm not afraid to admit I'm careful with where my money goes these day.

Same with the food, it's not about the quality of the cooks, but I don't want to commit myself to a weekend of food if I were to have an alergy to something being prepared. I personaly liked the food at the GA rally. Was it a 5 star meal at a gourmet resteraunt? NOT by a long shot, but it was a good hot meal to fill my belly. I'm just asking about food from curiosity.

And I too look forward to finally meeting you. Unless something bad happens, I'll be at the rally Thrusday sometime.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve,

It's not about the shirt being formal ware or anything like that. I like to be able to at least see a picture of something I am purchasing. Like many of our fine members, I have to work very hard for the little play money I have and I want to know it's getting spent on something I like. I don't need the smarta$$ comments about "I'm with stupid shirts" or anything like that.

Same with the food,

Understood. :)

I can't remember anything that they cooked last year that would set off an allergic reaction (at least none that I have ever heard of) but now that I know I understand the concern.

steve

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW is grabbing me a shirt but I'd like to make an observation in reference to future shirt sales for these events. A light color would be a welcome change to the shirt selections. Black tee's here will bake you in 5 minutes outside. I think Mike (maddog) had a good idea with his gray tees from the VA events. I'm trying to generate a collection of long sleeve shirts but need some in lighter colors. Thanks for listening!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like it but I'm not sure that black print is going to show up well on the black shirts. In the right light it should be real cool though!

westechs_wifey

lol kenny it is going to be white outline on a black t-shirt and the "Steel Soldiers we've got you covered!" will be in olive drab silly...you must not read the previous posts..lol

Last edited:

westechs_wifey

so get your orders in by monday morning.....placing the order monday afternoon....didn't want to place the order without
everyone getting to check out the design...send me PM's with your order (amount, shirt size(s) and short or long sleeve please if you would like a Haspin rally t-shirt!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks