• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Josh

Its all for fun and games, besides that song can make anything funny.

Edit - Removed Vids under own decision.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

As stated by the two previous and wise MV owners:wink:, I would stick with DOT-5 Scott. DOT % is hydrophobic whereas DOT-3 is hydrophilic. Living in the PNW it is best to stick with DOT-5.

srodocker

roger that!...ordered my parts you told me to get all is good except outer wheel seals on back order...he sent me a email saying he ordered them already and should take up to 2 weeks for him to get it then 5 days for shipping:cry: so may not be in time

wsucougarx

Ok gentlemen, spoke to Brad about our plan of stopping by on the way to Graham. He is willing to open up his yard to us for parts. At this point, he'll be there. Two weeks is too far out for him to plan but he has nothing planned for that Saturday. Have your parts lists, tools, and cash handy. I figured we can maybe hit his place for an hour or two before venturing out. I'm going to give him a call a couple days before we head through there.

Josh

Can you find out how much for an e-brake cable, tach cable and/or a tach.

Also guys, if you want, we can swap out 7 of my rear tires. I have 6 brand newish tires on those 3 105 axles in the bed of my truck + a new tire on my spare carrier. Up to you guys, if we did it, we would need something to lift the axles out of the bed of the truck. Up to you guys though :-D