• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

wsucougarx

I could if ya want, if we are going to do a turbo, definatly gotta get there earily so the truck can sit long enough to cooldown to work on, so i plan on heading up early in the morning.

Josh just had an idea. If you have any future plans of installing an EGT on your truck. The best time to do it is with your turbo off. Just an idea.

Dang it! I so want to go there! Why do I have to live so far north?

Jinx, just keep heading southbound I-5 another 15 miles and you can convoy with us

Stalwart

I'm sure Jinx and I can meet up and travel together. It's more than 15 miles for us to meet up with you guys. The shortest and most direct route will be about 60 miles for me and 90 for him. If we meet up with you guts it adds more than 50 miles.

I just hope we don't have liquid sunshine that day, like it's doing now. At least I have that little 12 liter Diesel heater behind the cab. :wink:

kurtkds

QUOTE (We can go out to eat somewhere and convoy...if intrested i can look up some places around there maybe the mall area which is on 512. kurtkds any ideas?)

What does everybody want to eat? There is always the food court at the mall... LOL

At the the mall there is Applebee's, Jack in the Box, and Old country Buffet. Across the street is the Ram and I believe Black Angus, there is also a Sherrie's. These all have plenty of parking.

If you want, over on Canyon Rd. there is Burger king, another Sherrie's, Teriyaki, Mexican and Chinese.

As you can see there are plenty of options if you want to a little north of Graham.

Side note, Last week I saw a Deuce getting off of 512 at the South Hill mall exit and head south on Meridian, any body here?? Tried to catch up but got hung up in traffic.

Last edited:

srodocker

little ceasars has a 5$ deal aswell. I've also seen deuces all around puyallup. there was a 5 ton with a box on the back probley s250 size and a hiab crane in the middle between cab and box. it was huge. i was at a drivethrough i got out of my truck and ran down the road to look at it my gf said omg...hahaha.

usmc deuce cpl

I was thinking of showing up. still need to do my front main seal. Don't know how much of a job it is. If any one knows and is willing to give hand would much appreciated.

srodocker

we will have a crane there to lift the front up to put it on blocks and stuff. im still a newbie...shoot im not even at a newbie stage more like infant..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks