• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

wsucougarx

Gun show Todd? Now you're talking:razz:
Hey Josh, probably a good idea to get there as early as you can in case we encounter some issues swapping turbos.

wsucougarx

So far so good Scott. I requested the day off. Hopefully everything will be good to go:).
What do you have planned for your truck as far as projects for Saturday?

Last edited:

Josh

get a tow bar and bring em both.

stalwart should so get a trailer dolly and drag his tank behind the hemtt. :twisted:

and sro, dont you think its time to change your sig. :)

Stalwart

I use an F450 and a gooseneck trailer I had built for my toys. I wasn't planning on loading up the Scorpion until the Arlington Airshow in July. With the HEMTT, I just get in and drive without all that loading and chaining hassle. Besides, it'll probably be raining with my luck and I try to avoid getting the Scorpion wet.

Last edited:

5_TON_TOMATOE

Hola!

Ok so the fine details are still ruff around the edges but this is to get the date/time out there for people to check to see if they can go. :)

WHEN: So its Feb 6th which is a saturday and maybe meet around 11 or 12.

WHERE: It will be at Dan's place (an/arc186) which he has 10 acres i believe, and is in graham near puyallup/spanaway area.

so its going to be just for the day as we can work on trucks and talk our each others ears off. then sometime after that we can all convoy up and head to a local place to eat :) shoot we can even convoy to hooters which is right on the freeway. :)

this is just to get the ball rollin on maybe another event before the PNW convoy in july. :)
Happy New Year to all SS brothers! Haven't been on much, been traveling back east quite a bit. I would like to make this, as long as my son doesn't race that day :grin:

Josh

Well my boss says as of now, I can have the 6th off. That may change on the friday before, but as of now looks like I'm going.

Now only if you an tow the Scorpian with the Hemtt. that would be awsome.

wsucougarx

Ok Folks,
Here's the address, 26008 110th Ave. E. Graham, WA. 98338
sorry it took so long, I'm still in the process of moving in. What better way to break in the new place(new to us anyhoo) than with a bunch of MV's!!
I can see it now, your newly found neighbors are really going to love you:razz: I can't think of a better neighbor warming gift.....rollin' coal:wink:

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Ok gentlemen, anyone interested in convoying to Dan's place? This is mainly for those heading northbound I-5 through Olympia (actually it's for anyone). My plan is to meet at the Tumwater (just hair south of Olympia) Home Depot parking lot at 1101 Kingswood Drive SW, Tumwater, WA 98501 at 0800 hrs. The plan is to then depart at 0830 hours. At this point I am good to go but with work that can change. Just in case anyone heading there for sure want to spearhead this op?

AaronW............M35A2 (confirmed)
Josh.................M35A2 (confirmed)
Wsucougarx......M35A2 (confirmed)
Hammer............CUCV (Confirmed)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks