• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

wsucougarx

Ok Aaron and Josh. As far as the route is concerned. We have a number of different ways we can go. If you guys need any parts for your trucks we can make a stop along the way to my parts guy in McKenna. I'll have to call him ahead of time with what you guys need so he can get them pulled for us. He's got mounted deuce tires for $50 each and whatever else you may need...he's got it:wink:. With Josh's project we should meet at 0800 hours at the Tumwater Home Depot so we can get started early and maybe leave by 0830 or earlier if it's just the three of us.

srodocker

hrm i need at least 1 tire for my trailer. i think josh said he could pick up my trailer at my parents house which is right off of yelm highway which is like highway 520 or something or exit 115 :)

AaronW

I'm game for any route. If we stop at Brad's, I'd like to pick up an expanded steel exhaust guard(M35A2), If he has one. I'll add to this list if I think of anything else. Add flasher unit if possible.

Last edited:

Josh

Well I just had an idea. Since on fridays I normally dont get off work until 3-4am. Soon I get off, I figure I could rally north up to the first persons house to who wants to convoy up. I can just park in front of there house and pass out in the cab until they are ready to go. Wouldn't be the first time I've done this. Let me know what you think.

AaronW

. Soon I get off, I figure I could rally north up to the first persons house to who wants to convoy up. I can just park in front of there house and pass out in the cab until they are ready to go. . Let me know what you think.
Josh, I'll be bugging out at about 0715. You are more than welcome to pull in at any time. I-5N @ exit 72.

Josh

Woot nice. Ill have to get your exact adress again so i know how to get there, I remember on my way out it was a left, then another left then I was on the freeway.

Josh

Yeh I dont mind the detour, just PM the exact adress and if Aaron wants to stop with us, we can just convoy there, grab the trailer and be off.

Also do you need some tires? or tire and rims? i have some like 20% tread tires you can have for free, I have a pair. Dunno if you want warn out tires or not. But let me know.

wsucougarx

Where do your folks live Scott? Did you say they are just off Yelm Hwy (Tuwmater, Lacey)? If so then we can take the route through Yelm/McKenna and definately make a Brad stop if he is feeling better.

srodocker

yea its like 2mins of yelm highway. and yea i'll take those tires josh! there just for my trailer. the tires will be ok but there cracked some. and its easy access to my trailer. im picking up my brother and then going to have my gf's dad follow me to the convoy :)

also thinking about getting a balloon or something to mark dan's driveway for people that arnt convoying up.

Angus

Guys, I've got a few items I'd like to sell, if anybody is interested I can bring it down.
New tent repair kit - missing adhesive $80
Tooele reman LDS IP $500
NOS A2 radiator $500
Selectro hubs - used one time for a 1500 mile road trip $475
New Air-O-Matic $900
NOS Gasser fording kit
A2 fuel tank
headache rack
troop seats
front bumper - slightly bent
Mermites
New A2 master cylinder
NOS arctic kit
Make me an offer on anything without a price Thanks Joe

Angus

Sorry forgot the pictures
The artic kit is a complete multifuel personel heater kit, cab insulation kit, rad cover and shifter boots. I'll split this up if anyone wants

Attachments

wsucougarx

What do you want for the shifter covers? I need both the transfer case and shifters. PM'd about the arctic kit and mermites

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks