• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

Goose2448

I probly will. Come up Friday night and have to leave on Sat night. As of right now it would be me and I hope to be able to get a freind of mine to go. And as of right now I would be bringing a Civi Suburan, hopfuly I will have my deuce by then but we will see. I will keep yall posted.

Goose

JeeperDave

Count me in for now. All I got is a Civy Wrangler, but it should work. I'll post an update if anything changes. Hope to get more people. If goose manages to get a MV, I'll prolly tag along with him.

For now its just me, the Jeep for all 3 days. I'll work out the specifics later. Nothin set in stone yet.

I'll keep yall posted. Whats the news on T-Shirts?
Hope to see ya guys real soon. :beer:

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can do a tshirt design again, but it will require a couple weeks time, and I must ask for 100% committed payment before I place the order. Last time I made shirts for a rally, I ordered 35 shirts for people who said "I want one", but when the bill came due, only 20 people had cash for shirts.

Jakelc15

Shirts

I can do a tshirt design again, but it will require a couple weeks time, and I must ask for 100% committed payment before I place the order. Last time I made shirts for a rally, I ordered 35 shirts for people who said "I want one", but when the bill came due, only 20 people had cash for shirts.
That'd be great Mike

Maybe you can set up a Paypal or something. I remember all the shirts you had left over last time.

Mudstone

guys... cafepress you can design the shirt put the logo on it... and have people order them off the site. there is no cost to you. if you want to make money mark them up if not list them at cost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks