• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

Oros35

I'd love to come out just to watch!

I still have 3 days to use on a 5 day pass I bought last summer. I take my Wrangler out there several times a year.

Doesn't look promising that I will be free that weekend though.

gunboy1656

This I just might be able to make it after all. My wife is saving money for something (will not tell me). The other night she tells me I need to get out with the boys.

So I guess that makes me a maybe.

skidder

HI guys, I will try to come, an bring guys from area of CT,MASS,. SOUNDS like a road trip LOL . will be driving the Dream Catcher 1970 M35A2 W/W

Antagonist

Hey guys, I'm following PowerHouseDeuce up with the guys from Maryland Rock Raiders. I'll be bringing a CJ7, and I'll be looking forward to seeing a couple of you guys run.

JeeperDave

I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but how do I make sure they let me in and how do I find a place to sleep? We all could camp there, or raid a notel-motel someplace. Do any of you guys have ideas?

JeeperDave

Sry, that was confusing I guess. I have never been to RC so I dont know if I need to call ahead for a reservation or tell them I'm with you guys or what.

But what sucks is that I'm still not 100% if I can go or not. I would take my father's Jeep if he let me, but he hasn't said yes or no yet. aua But if not mebe I could car pool with someone......like Goose?

MAXM37

There is a big area for parking and camping....Just get there early enough :)
I seriously doubt we will have any issues with room unless there is another big group there the same time.

Swede

as of now i am shooting for all weekend depending on work. like to get there and meet everyone. hopefully my mean grean mv is running by then. might have a friend tag along

mattveeder

I am going to try like mad to get my m37 back toghther in time. If so I will be there for saturday. There are a few guys that I wheel with that have civy trucks that will also try to be there.

Mudstone

alright... so just spent a metric crap ton of money on camping gear and truck repair... so i am ready to rock. I am 100% there for all 3 days. I will be the only vehicle and probably only accompanied by 1 other person. I will be tent camping for the weekend...:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Skidd and guys from CT, MA, NH: I'm trying to link up with anyone coming down I-84. I can get to exit 10 where there is fuel and food. If there is a better place to meet up, please let me know.

is it April YET?!?!?!?:twisted:

bp m1009

i wanna go im in school right now but im off for easter that weekend and i definitely wanna come out there for a day with the m1009 maybe a few buddies will come along...anyone coming from NJ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks