• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

kassim503

I.....

I am also a bit confused about how this all works. Do I just drive up to the gate and tell them I'm with the SS group or what? It really is getting close, so I hope to have more concrete answers soon. I want to know myself, I'm really excited for this. :jumpin:.................
When you pull in there will be a staging area, and you really cant miss the OD

musclecars664

hopefully i will be able to make it. if i do it will probably be me and one of my brothers in my M1028, and my dad and one of my other brothers in his jeep. Im still not sure though cause i dont have 4 wheel drive right now. if my drive shaft spacer comes in on time i should be there.

James

Mudstone

according to their web site they provide "fire rings" that we are not to "relocate or pull together" i'm guessing cut out aged steel rims...

musclecars664

ok. my driveshaft is good. so i should be going on just saturday. i should have 2 vehicles and 4 people. is there a plan on how the people that come in late can meet up with the rest of the group?

MiltonFine

I think I'd like to come to one of the days as a passenger if anyone will have me. I probably won't have my truck for say... 2-3 months yet. :lol:

EDIT: I just talked to my wife and I'm cleared for Saturday. So I'd like to come if there is a seat for me.

Last edited:

Mudstone

milton send me a pm... picking you up only adds like 20 min to my trip. I'll be tired and grumpy but if you can handle that for 30 min you've got a ride there sat. I am staying till sunday so i won't be able to bring you back.

Anyone along this route please let me know. I am looking for trucks to drive with. I am completely willing to link up with anyone along the way.

Bridgeport, CT to Tremont, PA - Google Maps

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long range forecasts currently predict Friday-Sunday to be sunny in the mid-70s. Looks great so far!

I'll bring some beer, a little firewood, and some quality cigars. I'll also bring some food, but I'm not a cook, I frequently make EPIC FAILS boiling water. So someone please bring extra dead critters for me, I'll trade some brews for chews.

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump to top, only three days to go!

Let's get a final tally of who's going to be showing up, how many guests, when they will be arriving, and what vehicle will be going with you.

I'll start the tally:

Driver.........................Guests............................Arriving.......................Vehicle.......................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maddawg308..............none..............................Friday late AM..............M35A2
MiltonFine...................none..............................Saturday AM.................none
MaxM37.......................1 guest.........................Saturday late AM..........M37
powerhousedeuce.......1 guest.........................Friday PM.....................M818
03silverado..................1 guest.........................Friday PM.....................M818
DutchVB.......................1 guest.........................Friday PM......................M35A2
hedelta........................none..............................Friday PM.....................M35A2
antagonist...................none..............................Friday PM.....................Jeep CJ7
mudstone....................none..............................Friday AM.....................M1009
kassim503...................1 guest..........................Friday AM.....................M1009
MidnightDuramax.........1 guest..........................Thursday late PM.........M818
toomanytoys................1 guest.........................Friday late PM...............M35A3
2sparky........................1 guest.........................Friday PM......................M35A2
ironwolf85....................2 guests.......................Saturday.......................M818
musclecars664.............3 guests........................Saturday......................M1028
bp m1009....................1 guest..........................Friday late AM..............M1009

Attachments

Last edited:

MiltonFine

Driver.........................Guests............................Arriving.......................Vehicle.......................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maddawg308..............none..............................Friday late AM..............M35A2
MiltonFine...................None..............................Saturday AM................None

What time should I be at the parking lot by the way?

kassim503

Me and a bud will be there at around 8-9A Friday hopefully. Do you guys plan on eating before you arrive at the park (friday AM'ers)? I dont have a problem throwing down for some eggs and toast.

I plan on being there Thursday night around 19:30 ish. I want to get there and get a good night sleep for Fri and be able to relax. I will be bringing some :beer: and some burgers. If anyone would like to convoy out I will be leaving the Paterson area of NJ around 17:00. I will be driving my M818 on 16R20s. I am going to take 78 all the way out. If you want to meet up feel free to pm me or call me (973)-277-0151.

Eric :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks