• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Fall Haspin Run pic/video thread

Vondy

DJones, Do you have any pics of the trucks....I'm gonna try and explain....I think you and I were the only ones that went this way....there was a jeep that went first...we were going up a hill then made a left up a steep incline and at the top there was about a 2 foot drop off to get to the other trail???? Can you figure out were that is from the description???? Those pics should show awesome articulation in the axles. Thanks again for all the great pics Dave. We need to put Sandy on the payroll!!

Looks like you posted them just as I was as asking for them!! Great work!!

Last edited:

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the 1009 hidden in the weeds was a great shot. Post #55 is my truck, I was letting my son get a taste of the MV fever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks