• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Show...After Action Report!

hdexpert

yep

Was a huge time ( even though I only got to come for Sat):roll:
Gonna try and drive my own truck up for Haspin ( tbanks is a stick in the mud when it comes to socializin and such!!!!) and I wanna soak some suds,smell a campfire and get to know more
of the crew. Glad to get to meet all of the SS guys and gals in attendance , good folks all I believe !!! Thanks popacom [thumbzup]

P.S. Kip .........everytime I see the avatar photo of you and the Bros.,.............I ask myself........wonder if they used to have milk delivered in the old days at your house? LOLrofl
Good seein ya man!!!

Funny you ask that Bill.We did have it delivered and I still have the metal insulated milk container sitting on my front porch.

westechs_wifey

1st picture is what happened to Kip's tail gate once he went to bed.....wall of ammo cans ......beer cans on his ladder .......duct too.....

3rd picture of a guy dressed up like KISS and he was actually singing and playing the guitar on the street corner before we went to dinner

4th is self-explanatory....lol

5th.....Ga-limp's lil friend

Attachments

skytroop232

Had a great time, gets better every year. Sold tons of stuff, only one splurge purchase (100 rds of dummy WWII 50 cals).
Great to meet some new Steel Soldiers and get to know others better.

Truck is still loaded and with the rain it may be next weekend before it is empty.

citizensoldier

I am starting to feel like Rodney Dangerfield.
Made it home yesterday.. Everything soaked.. stumbled in and passed out. 700 miles in a M1028.. Still heard the rumble when I woke up.

Kip! You find me a MBU 110 to 24volt convertor and I might just be your friend!

Had a good time. I should have stayed up with the rowdy crowd but that might have been a wise decision. Gymp has a thing for garden gnomes + to many beers.. Well I was scared... :roll:

Thanks to everyone for the help.. you know who you are..

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1st picture is what happened to Kip's tail gate once he went to bed.....wall of ammo cans ......beer cans on his ladder .......duct too.....

3rd picture of a guy dressed up like KISS and he was actually singing and playing the guitar on the street corner before we went to dinner

4th is self-explanatory....lol

5th.....Ga-limp's lil friend
roflROFLMAO rofl

Uh...

Those are NOT the Front SEALS leaking..... I'll bet that those two aren't even in the NAVY let alone being SEALS.

In fact, I'd say that they are "Leaking Privates" at best. :grd:

Carry on.

snock

It was definitely a good time and met a lot of good folks. I had the 151 parked next to my buddy's gama goat and in front of the mule. I almost bought that nice m416 down at the corner but it was probably a good thing I didn't. :roll:

13 MIKE

Once again i had a blast hanging out with the crew, seeing old friends, and making new ones.

Looking up at John (1stSarge), and seeing him holding DocFarmall's wrinkled nut sack was pretty funny. Of course you'll have these types of things with your bigger better rallies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
seeing him holding DocFarmall's wrinkled nut sack was pretty funny. Of course you'll have these types of things with your bigger better rallies.
Yuck!

I'm glad I went and slept with my wife instead of staying there Friday night.

No telling who I would have ended up with.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks