• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam MV Rally Parts Swap Thread

FM5332FF

Guys the Rally is just a couple of weeks away, to keep the parts exchanging off of the main rally thread I made this one so we can post what we are bringing to swap.

I am bringing, Pocket Lint. Some used ratchet straps that I commandeered from a road trip to Ga to pick up my Mog, and some pre chewed bubble gum. :)

But for real, If anyone is interested in a 32NDIX Carb that I took off my Unimog, along with a unimog fuel pump, fuel tanks, or a set of fenders off of a 404 Just let me know and I will bring them with. I also have some other random parts I will be bringing with. I will post up Pictures and info on the other parts tomorrow.

Take it Easy.
Chris.

SixSpeed

Banned
Dibs on the straps. Someone stole mine. Think he lives near you.

I have five good takeoff Deuce wheels/tires. Tread from 100%-50% and a few places in between. Good for spares or...for.. other things. Make an offer...they are just talking up space.

Last edited:

stalker

I'm bringing a tug boat rope to sell. It's too big for any of my needs. Figured one of you guys with the big rigs might need it. About 70-75 ft long w/ a 5 ft loop weaved at the end. Made up of 8 seperate 3/4 inch rope weaved into each other.

Also have some m37/m43 parts. Generator, differential third members (one with welded spider gears the other original open) and a few other odd and ends.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have two mep-017a's on a m116a2 trailer I can bring them to the rally. I want 1K, firm. They both run like a top and produce power. New batterys,cables, carbs. I have new spark plugs and filters also. One does have some governor adjustment issue but im sure someone with more skill then me could adjust it properly. The trailer brakes do not work and would need a new MC and shock for the pintle. PM me for more info.If someone had the time and ability thet could tripple there money on these.

Im leaving for Colorado in 2 weeks and wont be back for at least 6 months so I need them gone. Would consider payment of half upfront half later.

A

A/C Cages

I need a trailer that is about 20 feet long with @5000 to 8000 pound capacity. Prefer tandem. Pulling with M35.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got all kinds of deuce and 5 ton parts: body parts, axles, trans, air tanks, etc. Also quite a few 16.00-20 Michelins, and an assortment of rims (combat and FMTV). Got any questions, send me an email to: pandctrans@gmail.com

T

televisionman007

I've got all kinds of deuce and 5 ton parts: body parts, axles, trans, air tanks, etc. Also quite a few 16.00-20 Michelins, and an assortment of rims (combat and FMTV). Got any questions, send me an email to: pandctrans@gmail.com
hey pete i need a fuel line for a 5 ton that goes from the filter to the engine. I sure thats a pump it goes to not actually the engoine. Have one?

FM5332FF

For the unimog parts,
175 for the fenders
100 - both fuel tanks, They are in decent shape just need cleaned and the sending unit works.
150 - Zenith 32NDIX carb, I recently rebuilt using a kit from Expedition Imports.
75 - Fuel Pump, Needs new seals.

Thats all I can think of that I have for the Unimog.

FM5332FF

clevis' for a 5 ton, Deuce clevis' will work also. if they are a good price I will take a couple of them. Im trying to build up my recovery kit a little more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks