• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam MV Rally Parts Swap Thread

T

televisionman007

i need a soft top for duece or 5ton dont care about color as long as seams are good

A

A/C Cages

Anyone bringing a bolster trailer that they want to part with?

vinny-socom1

I have a woodland camo molle back pack complete- has main pack, sleep pack, side pouches, shoulder harness, kidney belt, and frame anybody interested I can bring it. I also have a large Like new Hardigg case I'll have to measure it but its about 9" deep by 22"x 22".

A

A/C Cages

I want 2 blondes, 2 brunettes, and a redhead to spice things up. Lets rephrase that for you all, they must also be hot females of legal age and willing too. Had to cover everything there.
As for MV parts needed??? I need tandem trailers to be towed behind M35s.
supersingle tires
complete turbo kit
powersteering units

T

televisionman007

ive got a sand rail for ya if interested 65 or 67 karma ghia motor with duel carbs . was runnin carbs leak let me know

A

A/C Cages

A/C - what size tires you looking for?

I think I need the round ones. Im not sure about that but I think they need to be round.
Oh also the 395s since im going to be using the stock split rims.