• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam Rally Multimedia Thread

cessnatwin

Simple Jack, I have to give it to you! Your dad bought you a very nice camera, and it takes some excellent pictures. Are you telling everyone the MOG is so well camo'ed that you do not see it in the pics? Tell your old man good job on the camera!

RAYZER

Great pics Jack! And hats off to all that organized this Rally,the food was great and you couldn't ask for a better group,it was a smooth running event and everyone I spoak to there was having a really great time including myself! The trail rides were awesome,we had a few really stuck trucks that had to be recovered.I think this Richloam Rally will be even bigger next year!

SixSpeed

Banned
I bought that with my hard earned money THANK YOU VERY MUCH. From my own photography no less! I'll stop posting pictures of the goat if you keep it up, haha. :p

More!

Attachments

cessnatwin

The guys whom organized the rally did an excellent job, the attendance was great! Yes like Rayzer was saying it is going to get even bigger! Trail rides were great (Simple Jack didn't navigate) thank god! Oddball proved himself a stud once again! Pete broke down as usual!

SixSpeed

Banned
This is the last of them from the one camera. That's 226 pictures to enjoy!

FM5332FF had my other camera, I'll get to those as soon as I take a break.

Edit: As always, if there is a photo you like I can send the full resolution version. SteelSoldiers has to limit the quality of uploaded photos quite a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

for those of you that dont know me im ODDBALL the onedriving the rhino. I jus wanna say thanks to tim aka stalker and vinny and both of there wives for orchestrating this wonderful event. I will say the food service was second to none. To have al the fixen's we had is to top it off. THANKS GUY AND GALS' I also wanna say ive met some great new people that even live close TVOSS for one Ron aka OLDMAN99 ect ect and id like to add one last thing CESSNA IF YOU DIDNT GO I WOULDNT GO. You my man r the best

T

televisionman007

ive put my head one to many times threw the windsheild. ill get it right jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks