• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam Rally Multimedia Thread

A

A/C Cages

I just wish I could have made it, maybee in the Summer one I can. If I can ever get time free that is.
Ive never been so busy until I retired. lol

FM5332FF

I know the feeling, you can buy a box that will convert your laptop hard drive to an external hard drive, that's what i did to get all my stuff off of my old laptop

Bighurt

I know the feeling, you can buy a box that will convert your laptop hard drive to an external hard drive, that's what i did to get all my stuff off of my old laptop
I was going to suggest the same thing, although for $20 you can get a 2.5"/3.5" combo dual harddrive docking station that connects to another machine via USB 2.0.

Feel free to send me a pm with questions or options. I'm a huge geek...

ApopkaFL

Banned
When is the next event? I am trying to put together a small rally to show our trucks off to the general public. I have 25 acres over in Ocoee FL ( Thread is listed in upcoming events under Convoy ride) WE want to work around this next event.

Dodge man

Hey Vinny,

The screen on my laptop just gave out, so I've got to get my data off it (hard with no screen!). I'll see what I can do!
Can you plug an external monitor into it? You can on most of the ones built in the last ten years (except some of the Apples!)

The little 2.5" Notebook drive to standard 3.5" IDE drive controller adapters also work well. I've rescued data from several notebook computers using them. Unfortunately I don't have one at the moment, my last one never came home after the last rescue. But you can pick them up on E-bay for next to nothing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks