• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam Rally Multimedia Thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have to say, you guys shot some of the best pictures I've seen on any rally after action thread. All of the action shots made me feel like I was there.

Looks like you had a great turnout with a lot of neat trucks (I know it isn't military, but I love the GMC Suburban {Carryall?}).

What was the weather like?

bubba_got_you

I have to say, you guys shot some of the best pictures I've seen on any rally after action thread. All of the action shots made me feel like I was there.

Looks like you had a great turnout with a lot of neat trucks (I know it isn't military, but I love the GMC Suburban {Carryall?}).

[FONT=&quot]See I told you all my truck was the coolest lol it’s a 66 gmc coach …it used to be a small town school buss. It actually used to have the buss seats and windows in it. the person that had it before me took all that out .[/FONT]

vinny-socom1

Next event around May or June I think, more details to follow!!

There was a lot of talk about buying additional t-shirts so I am going to place another order on Friday or Monday. I can deliver them to the FL rally the following week or I can mail them out USPS(fees apply).

Please email me your size & colors, I am also doing some in hot pink ones for the kids and can also do some in tan for kids too.

Once I receive your order I will send a PayPal invoice for payment.

any questions please email/pm me
Vinny

vinny-socom1

When are you mailing out the ones that are already paid for?

Mike

A med & large shirt in OD is on back order, shop says it should be in next week. I can bring the others to the FL rally if you like or mail them all when the back order is filled. Call me and let me know what you would like to do.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

FM5332FF

I was bord so I made a Video of all the pictures I took the first day we went wheeling.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrVdiJPNIDM[/media]

stalker

I have to admit that our "Jackie" as I like to call him took some excellent photos.
NO we will not be waiting for Jackie to finish his Mog before we have the next event. Vinny and I will begin planning the next one soon.... I'm still unloading and taking inventory. We'll get through the next couple of weeks worth of events and then sit down and plan the next event.

SixSpeed

Banned
I put all the photos from the one camera into one easy to view video, enjoy! Best viewed in HD!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBEcedrVN54&hd=1[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks