• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam Rally Multimedia Thread

Green_gator

I want to thank Chris for all of his help with the cooking, Amy and Rick who did more dishes then I can count and made my life much less hectic, all who pitched in around the MKT to make sure that we had meals and I could still get away from camp for a ride.
Vinny and Tim, it was a great time and you are lucky men to have wives who enjoy the hobby as much as yours.
Now to start prepping the MKT for the next rally in two weeks. I think that we will have to keep the coffee pot as it was almost never turned off all weekend and we went through three large cans of coffee.
One thing I will make sure we have next is honey and jelly for the morning biscuits!

SixSpeed

Banned
I want to thank Chris for all of his help with the cooking, Amy and Rick who did more dishes then I can count and made my life much less hectic, all who pitched in around the MKT to make sure that we had meals and I could still get away from camp for a ride.
Vinny and Tim, it was a great time and you are lucky men to have wives who enjoy the hobby as much as yours.
Now to start prepping the MKT for the next rally in two weeks. I think that we will have to keep the coffee pot as it was almost never turned off all weekend and we went through three large cans of coffee.
One thing I will make sure we have next is honey and jelly for the morning biscuits!
Thank you SO much for the cooking and MKT! The MKT is sweet too, that is the first time I have got to poke around one. Hope to see you around! :)

Excellent pictures and videos! Wish my son and I could have been there.
Next time!

rbeasley66

I had a great time this weekend. Saturday was my one year Going Green Anniversary with my first Deuce. A year ago I didn't have anything related to the military but a Dad that was in the Army. But within six months, I was the owner of 2 Deuces, 3 trailers, a communication room and have been to seven events in my Deuce. And most of all, I have made a lot of good friends along the way. Thanks everyone for taking me in like you have.
Rick

Here are a few shots of the campground from this weekend.

Attachments

rbeasley66

Some of the great trucks from this weekend.

Attachments

rbeasley66

The Gama Goat here is capable of going anywhere. Well, almost.

Attachments

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

My entire family really enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much to all of those that came out and especially to those that helped out. I think that the rally was a complete success and am already looking forward to doing it again. I also want to thank you all for being so patient and supportive as most of you are aware of the rocky start. Tim and Amy as well as myself and my wife, Jessica, could not have asked for a better group of people to spend our weekend with. You all made it completely enjoyable!

Thanks as well for the warm welcome you gave my folks. They had a great time! Your generosity was throughly appreciated!!!!

I am very proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. It's really nice to know that no matter what our daily lives are like we can all come together and have such a wonderful time. This is a truly addicting hobby not only because of the MV's but also because of the good hearted people that own them.

On behalf of my wife, Jessica, myself and my three children,

Thank you all for coming!

@ Tim and Amy: You're the best. Couldn't ask for better partners or friends!

Next get together we'll have the raffle for the recovery strap

rbeasley66

Our adventure on the dried up lake bed. Well, we thought it was dried up :oops:

Attachments

Last edited:

FM5332FF

The rally was a great time, I would like to thank everyone for a good time. Vinny, Tim, and Family Thanks for making this event happen. Walter thanks for the great food all weekend. Vinny tell your dad the lasagna was amazing. I look forward to the next event out at Richloam. I will for sure have the Mog out and ready to play by then.