• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Chief_919

Can bring to the rally

R-442/VRC Tactical Radio Receiver - $125
MT-1898/VRC, Radio Mounting Rack – NOS in box with hardware - $75

PRC-77 squad radio - $200
PRC-77 Accessory Kits - $60

RT-524/VRC Vehicle Radio - $300

Or interesting trades, "barter is better" is my motto
I have an M818, M1028, M274 that are always hungry...

Larger or more pics on request
PM sent, I want the 77's, maybe the rest as well.

Makincold

WTB
I'm looking for Solargizer hardware for both the M818 (with Hawker batteries if that matters) and for the M1028
Not sure how many I need for each vehicle

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have heard but never confirmed that the solargizers should not be used with Hawkers.

Otherwise, I have solargizers, I'll have to dig them out to see how many, but I know I have more than two.

I'll send you a PM.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a super nice STE/ICE that I'll be bringing. It is complete and has a TM too. No GL tattoos or anything. I've never plugged it in.

Oldsouthernboy

I an needing a solarizer also, plus a complete M1008 rear bumper, including the mounts for the tie downs and frame mounts also. I will be bringing a Power steering pump bracket new in the box I may also bring a m101A1 trailer with bows and decent canvas if some one is needing one, also a set of reasonable priced axles for a M1008 I would prefer a m1028 set.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks