• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

3dAngus

I just sold six but might have some more. If I do, I'll PM you later when I confirm. They were Michelin X's 11X20. Were you the one with the 14' cover for a trailer?

DieselJunkie

I have never been and I want to attend I need all the info I can get so I can be there! Could someone please send it to me so I can either take off from work or call in sick:)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would really like a heater core for the 800 series. I want to be warm this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's a few of the things we'll be bringing:

395/85R20's in XML or MVT's $150 each.
37x12.50x16.5 Goodyear MTR's $94 each.
36x12.50x16.5 Bias-ply $75 each.
Set of 37" hummer tires mounted on 12 bolt wheels $600 a set of four.

We can bring any size as well, as long as we're told to. All tires will have 80% or better tread.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Man it looks like I need to win the lotto or rob a bank for this rally. I need to count my change
I have cleaned out the center console in the dodge, checked the couch and chairs for loose change, and scrapped every piece of aluminum and copper I have to build up the "Green Iron Slush Fund".

RIDDLE1

I need a M35A2! I may have found one though. going to look at it tomorrow. It is the craziest deal ever. If you buy the truck you get house for free!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WM, if you are willing to sell the ammo box mount separately, how much would you want for it?
Prob a little less than the going rate. Whatever that may be. I'll have to check and see if it is out there.

I would trade it for a cab reinforcement plate if I have it.

I got too much junk and too little time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks