• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Makincold

I have a "lucky 13" lot of 11x20 NDT's mounted on 5-ton split rims
(2) at 25%
(10) at 85%
(1) never been on the ground (was the spare)
Will NOT be bringing them unless I have a buyer ahead of time
$1000 takes them all

Attachments

poppop

Eric, put me down for some shear pins. Anybody out there have a need for some lubriplate. I have several cases of gallons that I have no use for. It is food grade grease and sounds like it can be used for sever use. I use cartridges and do not want the hassle of trying to use this. It seems to be high priced stuff but I will sell for 10 bucks a gallon if anyone has a use for it.

3dAngus

Eric, put me down for some shear pins. Anybody out there have a need for some lubriplate. I have several cases of gallons that I have no use for. It is food grade grease and sounds like it can be used for sever use. I use cartridges and do not want the hassle of trying to use this. It seems to be high priced stuff but I will sell for 10 bucks a gallon if anyone has a use for it.

Poppop, put me down for a gallon of lubriplate. See ya there.

3dAngus

OK, OK, my memory isn't worth a hoot anymore. I don't know, maybe there were a few abuses in my youth and now I'm paying the price.

Anyway, I should have done this from the start. I am forgetful for all the commitments made on buying and selling (ALREADY???). So... I just started an Excel spreadsheet for all the buys and sells I will be doing (in advance).

I have the Chief down for a couple of items where there might be more, two cots and a orange banner, Gimpy for buying a geared lug wrench (if he has one), Poppop for one gallon of lubriplate, and I know there must be others but they don't come to mind right now and I want to get it on the spreadsheet.

I have TVoss for 6 11X20s on the sell side, Gimpy on a cover if he can use it, and possibly some neat trailer poles of some sort he knows more about than I, and ???

If I left anyone out, please help me out and PM me. I want to bring enough cash or trade stuff so I'm not totally embarrassed.... again. Thanks.

Oh, and I apologize for my misgivings and forgetfullness in advance.

To everybody but Gimpy, of course.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK, OK, my memory isn't worth a hoot anymore. I don't know, maybe there were a few abuses in my youth and now I'm paying the price.
Anyway, I should have done this from the start. I am forgetful for all the commitments made on buying and selling (ALREADY???). So... I just started an Excel spreadsheet for all the buys and sells I will be doing (in advance).
I have the Chief down for a couple of items where there might be more, two cots and a orange banner, Gimpy for buying a geared lug wrench (if he has one), Poppop for one gallon of lubriplate, and I know there must be others but they don't come to mind right now and I want to get it on the spreadsheet.
I have TVoss for 6 11X20s on the sell side, Gimpy on a cover if he can use it, and possibly some neat trailer poles of some sort he knows more about than I, and ???
If I left anyone out, please help me out and PM me. I want to bring enough cash or trade stuff so I'm not totally embarrassed.... again. Thanks.
Oh, and I apologize for my misgivings and forgetfullness in advance.

To everybody but Gimpy, of course.
All I can think of is the GOER wrecker you commited to buy for 10K..delivered to the rally...I just wonder how long it will take for you to get it home??rofl

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, they do not fit on a 2.5 ton truck winch.

michigandon

Does anybody need any M101a2 parts?

I'm keeping the bed, tongue, and lights, and the springs are already spoken for, but have surge brake parts (shoes, drums, hardware) heck I can even bring the entire axle if somebody wants it!

3dAngus

I could use a surge brake fluid cup or two. I have two bent ones. Need about 24 inches of the hardline too, as one of mine is broke/cut. I can do a field repair if you can cut it off for me with the brake cup. PM me with price.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm keeping the bed, tongue, and lights, and the springs are already spoken for, but have surge brake parts (shoes, drums, hardware) heck I can even bring the entire axle if somebody wants it!
Does it have the old wheels (5 lug) or the newer 8 bolt drums?

If you bring it you should be able to sell it (or trade for someone elses junk).

I have the duece winch shearpins will be bringing the new improver SWBRADLEY MEMORIAL PARTS TRAILER towing the 1031 tool trailer . will have lots of new parts in the trailer new duece front windows wiper motors axle seals axle boots if ya need it call me i will load it up . Lookin for good eals on field jackets, mucalucks large jungle boots ,10 11,12,13,14, 15,16 if ya got some pm me .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My old logger buddy just told me he is going to scrap out two M915's he recently bought.

I am going to get some small parts I need and then bring as much stuff to the rally as I can.

There will be two spare tire cranes and racks, two fuel tanks, at least one working CAT transmission. He also has some air ride seats out of the new Freightliner cabs he bought a few weeks ago. I dont know what he is going to do with the FUBAR engine out of the one he has now. It was running but he found water in the oil the other day.....the CAT transmission was working when he parked it. The turbo on it is good as is the starter and maybe the alternator.

Shipping would be a killer on most of this stuff but I'll deliver big stuff to the rally if anyone is interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks