• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

michigandon

I could use a surge brake fluid cup or two. I have two bent ones. Need about 24 inches of the hardline too, as one of mine is broke/cut. I can do a field repair if you can cut it off for me with the brake cup. PM me with price.
What is a "brake fluid cup"?

Don't have any extra brake line, sorry.

Oldsouthernboy

I need a support leg for a M101 trailer, the back anti tip support so that my fat a$$ will not tip the trailer up in the air. Also a rear spare tire carrier off a Hummer, the swing away type.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better go read your local obits...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Eric, put me down for some shear pins. Anybody out there have a need for some lubriplate. I have several cases of gallons that I have no use for. It is food grade grease and sounds like it can be used for sever use. I use cartridges and do not want the hassle of trying to use this. It seems to be high priced stuff but I will sell for 10 bucks a gallon if anyone has a use for it.
Do you have any more specific info on the lube? I looked at their site and they have a LOT of products!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just ask what you want to know, Gimpy? I doubt it is edible, or flavored...

Heavysteven

I have had to use Food grade grease in raw water pump stations. While the idea sounds great food grade oils/grease in real life suck. The county roasted several bearings and went back to the real thing.

onegmjack

When I worked for the Jeep Dealership,in the late 90's they had whale oil that we put in certain transmission.I think they quit using it because of,I think it was Green Peace made a lot of protest over killing the whales.It really did stink.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I was walking to class today when I saw a yard sale going on across from the school.

I scored some brand new (they were still in the crate) Korean era fold up litters.

The guy also had brand new insulated canteens with covers and some brand new rip stop shirts in tan and green.....they are similar to the Viet Nam era jungle fatigues.

I picked up a few shirts of each color, one of the canteens and four of the litters.

If there is an interest in the canteens I'll go back an get some more. He is asking 10 bucks each on them so if you want one I'll have to get 15 each.

The litters fit cross ways in a M105 and would make a nice field expedient cot or look nice as a static display.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks